GOOD COMMON SENSE
IS THE BEST DEFENSE
*WASH YOUR HANDS “OFTEN”: (The best way to get rid of germs in most situations.)
Use the 5 step method
1. WET: With clean warm running water
2. LATHER: Back of your hands & between fingers.
3. SCRUB: At least 20 seconds.
4. RINSE: Use clean warm running water.
5. DRY: Use clean paper towel or air dry.
*USE HAND SANITIZER: (when soap & water are not available)
Use 60% alcohol based.
Apply sanitizer to hands same way you would lather with soap & water.
Carry on your person at … Read More...