2021 NC Labor Leadership Development Training Series
Register now for our COVID Safety Training, Thursday, March 25th! We will educate participants on COVID safety standards and how to react to violations. Topics will include understanding proper safety procedures for COVID safety, identifying unsafe procedures in the workplace, and learning how to push for improved worker safety standards for COVID-19. Registration is FREE for members of NC AFL-CIO affiliates.
The COVID Safety Training is the second part in our 7-part 2021 NC Labor Leadership Development Training Series happening on the 4th Thursday of each month, February through August, from 6:30 to 8pm.
2021 NC Labor Leadership Development Training Series schedule*:
– Virtual Lobby Training (February 25th)
– COVID Safety Campaigns (March 25th)
– Public Speaking/Media Spokespeople Training (April 22nd)
– Labor Law Part 1 (May 27th)
– Internal Organizing (June 24th)
– Labor Law Part 2 (July 22nd)
– Social Media Training (August 26th)
*some topics may change or shift based on speaker availability
To help us gauge attendance, a separate registration will be required for each session.