April 28, 2022
Via Email and Posting on All – IAM Bulletin Boards, IAM Websites (Do Not Use Company Equipment for Printing)
The IAM/Southwest Airlines CBA Tentative Agreement Ratification Vote will be held electronically only. No member will be going to voting polls in-person. There will be no Local Lodge polls open.
- Members eligible to vote with a IAM membership Card Number was mailed instructions on how to (1) register and (2) access his/her electronic ballot. On the front of the mailing envelope, below the member’s name and mailing address, is the member’s Card/Book Number.
- Eligible members without a Card/Book Number were also mailed instructions on how to (1) register and (2) vote without a Card/Book Number.
- Voting will be open, Thursday, May 5, 2022, from 6:00 a.m. – Friday, May 6, 2022, at 6:00 a.m. EASTERN STANDARD TIME
- The letter with the electronic voting instructions that was mailed to all eligible members, details the contact information (names, phone numbers, and email addresses) for the District’s Southwest Airlines Negotiating Committee members (General Chairs, VP) where all questions should be directed.
- The link to register to vote will be open beginning Sunday, May 1, 2022. https://iamballot.iamaw.org/Register/142/15839